Friday 27 May 2011

Since I've been on about this for weeks...

...it's finally time to get on and start blogging again. More will follow when I can think of something more coherent and/or interesting to say - don't go setting any timers or anything, though. The last time someone set a clock waiting for me to say something interesting, the timer blew up from overuse and the force of the inner clockwork shooting out killed three passers-by and a vicar from Streatham. Last time I get taken to court under the charge of "being pathologically dull", I can tell you.

1 comment:

  1. Harrumble! Pear has found her voice!

    Much of the pleasedness to see you've done this, my friend. Do kick my arse should I not have done the same by next week.

    Looking forward to more Pear'stalk ;)

    ReplyDelete